Chimes News Quiz!

Have you been following our coverage? Brush up on the biggest news stories of the past two weeks.
Chimes News Quiz!
Photo courtesy of Courtesy of Unsplash
6
Created on By Brittany Ung

Chimes News Quiz

1 / 7

On Jan. 24 Biola held a chapel and Zoom panel honoring the legacy of which civil rights leader?

2 / 7

Cases against two major universities will be brought to the Supreme Court this year for discriminatory practices. Which two universities are they?

3 / 7

The Student Government Association senators proposed a Valentine's Day event. What name did they propose?

4 / 7

Cafe Bon Appetit held a “Food Forum'' on Jan. 27 and 28 to field concerns from students. What was one of the major themes of the event?

5 / 7

Which of the following is not one of the groups created by the Biola Counseling Center for students seeking to join support groups?

6 / 7

Members of an SMU mission trip were forced to quarantine on location after being exposed to COVID-19. Which country were they visiting?

7 / 7

On Feb. 1 bomb threats shut down at least 17 universities. Which universities were specifically targeted by the threats?

Your score is

The average score is 76%

0%

About the Contributor
Caleb Jonker
Caleb Jonker, News Editor
Caleb Jonker is a Senior Journalism major, he loves skateboarding, his little brothers and denim. Not necessarily in that order. [email protected] Caleb Jonker was born in Denver, Colorado, he was raised in a house of four boys. He lived in Denver until he graduated high school, after which he took a year off to join a bike trip raising funds for a non profit organization and to work. Caleb entered Biola University undeclared and avoided declaring a major at all cost, eventually though, through words of encouragement and invitation he declared journalism. Today he works at the Chimes as one of the News Editors.  When he is not writing Caleb can be found skateboarding or working on one of his numerous side projects.