Crime Log ― Feb. 13 – Feb. 20

Vandalism, Hit & Run, Furnishing Alcohol to a Minor, Petty Theft and Trespassing are up this week’s Crime Log.

Christian Leonard, News Editor

VANDALISM ― ROSECRANS AVE.

Reported Feb. 13, 3:05 p.m., occurred between Feb. 12, 6 p.m. and Feb. 13, 12 p.m.

A student returned to their vehicle and discovered a broken window. Campus Safety is continuing the investigation, but the case was not reported to the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department.

HIT AND RUN: PROPERTY DAMAGE ― ROSECRANS AVE.

Reported Feb. 13, 4:11 p.m., occurred Feb. 12 between 10:05 p.m. and 10:10 p.m.

A student reported damage to the vehicle of their bumper. Campus Safety is continuing the investigation, but the case was not reported to the LASD.

FURNISHING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE(S) TO A MINOR ― THOMPSON HALL

Reported Feb. 15, 3:26 p.m., occurred prior to 2:09 p.m.

Campus Safety received a report of a student providing alcohol to another under the age of 21. Campus Safety is continuing the investigation, but the case was not reported to the LASD.

PETTY THEFT ― LOT P

Reported Feb. 15, 4:29 p.m., occurred between Feb. 14, 2 p.m. and Feb 15, 3 p.m.

A student returned to their unlocked vehicle and discovered an access panel missing from the interior. Campus Safety is continuing the investigation, but the case was not reported to the LASD.

UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE/POSSESSION OF WEAPON ON SCHOOL GROUNDS ― LI APARTMENTS

Reported Feb. 16, 1:30 a.m.

A student reported a suspicious individual entering the Bluff area. Officers made contact with the individual, who had entered the Li Apartments after failing to enter another building, in the stairwell. Officers also found the individual, who claimed he was looking for a place to sleep, in possession of a knife. LASD officers arrived and arrested the individual.

TRESPASSING/POSSESSION OF PRESCRIPTION DRUGS WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION/DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ― ROSECRANS APARTMENTS #3

Reported Feb. 19, 2:44 p.m.

A student reported a non-student with whom they had a romantic relationship for trespassing after the non-student refused to leave the apartment. Officers made contact with the individuals and found prescription drugs in the area without a prescription, though they could not identify the owner of the drugs. Once officers from the LASD arrived, the non-student left. The LASD later notified Campus Safety that it had found evidence of domestic abuse occurring approximately two weeks prior to the trespassing report. Campus Safety and the LASD are continuing the investigations.