Crime Log ― Jan. 23 – Jan. 31

Petty Theft, Trespassing, Disturbing the Peace, Grand Theft, Vandalism and Hit and Run make up this week’s crime log.

Christian Leonard, News Editor

PETTY THEFT ― BIOLA PROFESSIONAL BUILDING

Reported Jan. 23, 9:03 a.m., occurred Jan. 19 between 9 a.m. and 11 p.m.

An individual reported their locked bicycle missing. Campus Safety is continuing the investigation, but the incident was not reported to the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department.

TRESPASSING ― BELL TOWER

Reported Jan. 23, 3:26 p.m.

An employee reported two individuals were soliciting students without prior permission. After officers made contact with the solicitors and asked them to leave campus, they left without incident.

DISTURBING THE PEACE ― TROPICANA APARTMENTS

Reported Jan. 26, 1:18 a.m.

A resident reported loud noise coming from a television in another apartment. After officers made contact with the owner of the television and asked them to turn it off, the owner complied without further incident.

HIT AND RUN: PROPERTY DAMAGE ― LOT C

Reported Jan. 26, 11:09 a.m., occurred Jan. 25 between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.

An individual returned to their vehicle to find minor scratches and paint transfer on its bumper. Campus Safety is continuing the investigation, but the incident was not reported to the LASD.

GRAND THEFT ― CHASE GYM

Reported Jan. 26, 12:19 p.m., occurred between 11 a.m and 11:50 a.m.

This investigation remains active. More details to follow.

VANDALISM ― LOT K

Reported Jan. 26, 11:22 p.m., occurred between Jan. 15, 9 a.m. and Jan. 16, 1 p.m.

A student reported scratches intentionally made to a parked vehicle. Campus Safety is continuing the investigation.

HIT AND RUN: PROPERTY DAMAGE ― LOT K

Reported Jan. 29, 6:46 a.m., occurred Jan. 28, 2:59 p.m.

Campus Safety personnel reported damage to one of the parking bollards. Campus Safety is continuing the investigation, but the incident was not reported to the LASD.