Crime Log: Sept. 6 ― 13

Grand theft and petty theft make up this week's crime log.

Crime Log: Sept. 6 ― 13

Carolina K. Smith

Carolina K. Smith

Carolina K. Smith

Jana Eller, Writer

Petty Theft ― Talbot East

Reported Sept. 6, 5:27 p.m., occurred between Aug. 30, 10:30 a.m. ― Sept. 2, 12 p.m.

A student reported their unlocked bike stolen from the rack outside Talbot. The bike was recovered later that day in Campus Safety lost and found.

Grand Theft ― Lot K

Reported Sept. 7, 6:06 p.m., occurred between Aug. 29, 12 p.m. ― Sept. 8, 6:30 a.m.

A student reported their locked bike stolen. The incident has been reported to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, and they are continuing the investigation alongside Campus Safety.

Petty Theft ― Horton Hall

Reported Sept. 8, 3:04 p.m., occurred between Sept. 6, 11:30 p.m. ― Sept. 8, 2:50 p.m.

A student reported their locked bike stolen from the rack in front of Horton Hall. The student chose to report it to the LASD and Campus Safety will continue the investigation.

Petty Theft ― Alpha

Reported Sept. 8, 6:41 p.m., occurred between Aug. 29, 12 p.m. ― Aug. 31, 4 p.m.

A student reported their locked bike stolen from in front of Alpha. The report was taken to the LASD and Campus Safety will continue the investigation.

Petty Theft ― Horton Hall

Reported Sept. 9, 10:24 p.m., occurred between Sept. 7, 4:30 p.m. ― Sept. 8, 6:30 a.m.

A student reported their locked bicycle stolen from the rack outside Horton Hall. The incident has been reported to the LASD, and they will continue the investigation with Campus Safety.