Crime Log: April 3, 2014

Loud Mock Rock rehearsals make up this week’s crime log.

Campus Safety Chief John Ojeisekhoba and his crew of officers put on equipment in preparation for the active shooter drill held on Wednesday, August 14. The drill coordinated with SWAT and the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department to prepare officers for any situation. The increased security in chapel is part of Ojeisekhoba’s plan to make Biola as safe as possible. | Courtesy of Campus Safety

Augusta McDonnell, Writer

Disturbing the Peace — Lot S

Reported on April 3 at 11:47 p.m.

Two Mock Rock rehearsals were reported for playing loud music after hours in the Lot S parking structure. An officer made contact with both groups and asked them to turn the music down.

Disturbing the Peace — Hope Hall

Reported on April 4 at 12:24 a.m.

Students were reported playing basketball outside Hope Hall after hours. An officer made contact and asked them to leave.

Disturbing the Peace — Lot S

Reported on April 6 at 11:45 p.m.

A Mock Rock rehearsal was reported for playing loud music after hours in the Lot S parking structure. An officer made contact and asked them to turn the music down.

Trespassing — Student Union Building

Reported on April 7 at 5:03 p.m.

Officers made contact with an officially banned individual while he or she was in the Student Union Building. Because the individual had been warned to stay off Biola’s campus multiple times previously, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department was called and the case was cleared by arrest.