Treat yourself this Halloween: restaurants, attractions and shows to visit

Unique Halloween alternatives to the traditional routine of trick-or-treating.

Courtesy of foodbeast.com

Courtesy of foodbeast.com

Jackie Grade, Writer

Let’s be honest. It can get exceedingly dull and slightly repetitive going through the same yearly motions of walking door to door in hopes of receiving the king-size Reeses and Snickers bars. Instead, Biola students can visit any one of the Halloween alternatives below for a new way to enjoy the night of the 31st.

Courtesy of Creative Commons

Chipotle
4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Come dressed in your costume and pay only $3 for a burrito, burrito bowl, salad or an order of tacos.

Courtesy of Creative Commons

Disneyland
8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Wear your costume, visit Mickey’s Halloween Party or stroll through the hundreds of unique hand-carved pumpkins, masses of villains and overall creepy halloween decorations surrounding the theme park.

Courtesy of Creative Commons

Knott’s Scary Farm
7 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Visit the park ready for a scary night. Stick close to your friends and watch your back as you check out the five new mazes and terrorizing attractions.

Courtesy of Creative Commons

Universal Studios
7 p.m. – 2 a.m.
Universal Studios has transformed its back lot into a Hollywood Horror Night attraction. Check out the mazes, trams and scare zones all based on well-known frightening films and TV series such as The Walking Dead, Evil Dead and Insidious.

Courtesy of www.fanpop.com

Rocky Horror Picture Show

12 a.m. – 2 a.m.
Come watch this slightly risque play that spoofs all Hollywood horror movies. Playing at the Landmark Nuart theater, purchase your ticket online for $11.

Courtesy of www.sinisterpointe.com

Sinister Pointe Haunted House
7 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Starting at $17, stop by this self-accredited “hillbilly backwoods house” and experience a different fright as you walk through every room.