Crime Log — Nov. 5 – Nov. 12

Officers are investigating reports of stolen bicycles and damage to the tennis courts’ netting.

Brittany Ung, News Editor

Petty Theft — Hope Hall

Reported Nov. 7, 7:15 p.m., occurred between Nov. 1, 7 p.m. and Nov. 2, 11:50 a.m.

A student reported a locked bike taken from the Hope Hall bicycle rack. The investigation is active and has been reported to the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department.

Furnishing Alcoholic Beverage(s) to a Minor and Furnishing Tobacco/Paraphernalia to a Minor — Blackstone Hall

Reported Nov. 9, 12:09 a.m., occurred Nov. 1 at 2:50 a.m.

Student Development reported alcohol in a dorm room. An investigation revealed alcohol and tobacco. The incident has been referred to Student Development

Disturbing the Peace — Hope Hall

Reported Nov. 10, 12:19 a.m.

A student reported students playing basketball after hours. The basketball players left prior to officers’ arrival. 

Trespassing — Horton Way

Reported Nov. 10, 4:27 p.m. 

A student reported a suspicious person in the pathway between Horton Hall and Emerson Hall. Officers made contact with the individual and determined that the person had no reason to be on campus. The officers gave the individual a trespass warning and escorted them off campus.

Trespassing — Health Center

Reported Nov. 11, 10:41 a.m. 

A Health Center staff member reported an individual inside the Health Center. The individual was not a Biola student but was a friend of a Biola student. Due to the circumstances around the person being on campus, the individual was given a trespass advisement and told to leave campus. 

Petty Theft — Rosecrans Apartments

Reported Nov. 11, 6:42 p.m., occurred between Nov. 8, 12 p.m. and Nov. 11, 10 a.m. 

A student reported a locked bike taken from the bicycle rack. The investigation is active but the student declined to make a report with LASD.

Vandalism — Tennis Courts

Reported Nov. 11, 8:47 p.m., occurred prior

A staff member reported holes found in the tennis court’s netting. The investigation is active. The incident was not reported to LASD but was referred to Facilities Management for repair.