PRISM starts off the musical year (VIDEO)

In addition to parent luncheons, a Shane & Shane concert, presidential campus walks, rival soccer games and full house volleyball matches, students and family had the opportunity to sit and enjoy the hard work done thus far in the choral and symphonic year. Check out the video and gallery for a closer look at the moments leading up to the event and some memorable concert highlights.
Danielle Evans, a soprano from Biola's Chorale, performs her solo piece “Senza Mamma” from Suor Angelica.  Photo by Christina Schantz
Danielle Evans, a soprano from Biola’s Chorale, performs her solo piece “Senza Mamma” from Suor Angelica. Photo by Christina Schantz
Photo courtesy of unknown

In addition to parent luncheons, a Shane & Shane concert, presidential campus walks, rival soccer games and full house volleyball matches, students and family had the opportunity to sit and enjoy the hard work done thus far in the choral and symphonic year.

The event is known for featuring a wide diversity of music and performers, including large and small ensembles, and instrumental and vocal soloists. The night is a once a year opportunity to hear the repertoire of the Conservatory of Music that will be performed and perfected throughout the year.